The Graduate School of Education at Fordham Westchester will host A Child Welfare Symposium on Tuesday, October 17 from 1-4pm in Room 228.
The symposium is hosted by Robert Maher, CEO of St. Christopher’s, a residential treatment facility for troubled teens.
- James Purcell – Executive Director, Council of Families and Child Care Agencies (COFCCA)
- Sheila Poole – Commissioner, Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS)
- Frank Spain – Ret. Chief Operation Officer/Cheif Financial officer, Graham Wyndham Children Services
- Edward Placke, Executive Director, Green Chimney
Light refreshments will be served.
Fees to attend:
- $75 General Admission
- $55 for Fordham Students and Alumni
Make checks payable to Fordham University and send payment with your name and phone number to:
- Attn: Dr. Toby Tetenbaum
- 400 Westchester Avenue
- West Harrison, NY 10604
For more information,
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 914-367-3235