The Graduate School of Education is hosting information sessions in November.
Come Learn about three exciting programs taking place on the Fordham Westchester campus.
DOCTOR OF EDUCATION (Edd) Program
- Innovative doctoral program based on Carnegie Project on the Education Doctorate (CPED) model
- Program emphasizes collaborative learning and leadership development
- Small cohorts with applied research and dissertation development are key components of each course
ACCELERATED (ONE YEAR) MASTER’S PROGRAM IN EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP
- Starts July 2017
- Provides Educational Administration Certification and School Building Leader Certification
SINGLE CERTIFICATION TRACK CHILDHOOD GRADES 1-6 (36 CREDITS)
- The programs features: 6 credits (2 classes) per semester for two years
- Dual certification (General Ed & Special Ed) available*
- Courses include: Foundations of Ed & Special Ed
- Tch Arts, Math, Social Studies, Science, Beg. Rdg & Writing
- Children’s Literature and Literacy Across the Curriculum
INFORMATION SESSION DATES
Tuesday, November 15 @ 4:30pm
Thursday, November 17 @ 4:30pm
For more information, contact Toby Tetenbaum firstname.lastname@example.org or 914-367-3235
*Classes taken at Lincoln Center campus.