Now through Monday, December 17, 2018
The holiday toy drive collection will go to the Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center (Yonkers, NY).
Toy & Baby Clothes Drive Wish List:All toys and clothes should be new due to heightened infection control precautions. Additionally plush toys will not be accepted.
For Babies & Infants:Mozart Music Cube, Stroller Clip on Toys, Rattles,
Infant Size Clothing Needed: 6-9 mos., 9-12 mos., 12-18 mos. and 18-24 mos.
For Toddlers:Leap Frog Products, VTech Products, LeapFrog LeapSTart, Preschool Alphabet Adventures with Music Activity Book, Backpacks with Children’s Characters,
Toddler Clothing: 2T-5T
For School Age/Teens: Backpacks, CD Playing Radios, Children and Teen Books on CDs, School Age Clothing: Child 10-12, 14-16 and Adult Small, Medium, Large
For All Children:Amazon Gift Cards, Target Gift Cards, Old Navy Gift Cards, Children’s Place Gift Cards
Drop Off Locations:
- Fordham Westchester Lobby (400 Westchester Avenue, West Harrison)
- The Westchester Bank (Yonkers, White Plains, Thornwood, Mount Kisco, Mamaroneck, Rye Brook)
- O’Connor Davies (500 Mamaroneck Ave, Suite 301, White Plains)
- 100 Summit Lake Drive (Valhalla)
- Strategies for Wealth (800 Westchester Avenue, N-409, White Plains)
- The Bridge Deck (313 South Central Avenue, Scarsdale)
Sponsored by Fordham Westchester’s Office of Campus Ministry and Fordham Alumni Chapter of Westchester County