The Beck Institute at Fordham University will offer a training workshop entitled “Restorative Practice for Mentors” on Saturday, March 25 from 9:00am-4:00pm in Room 228.
Have you pledged to really show up for others in 2017?
Are you concerned about having the ‘right’ skills?
Are you a mentor who wants to learn more about Restorative Practice?
At this training, you will:
- Learn skills for effective communication and leadership in life
- Enhance skills used in mentoring and other relationships including:
- Active and reflective listening
- Utlizing the S.E.L.F. trauma-informed model.
- Solution-focused engagement
- Effective goal-setting
- Developing healthy boundaries
- Become part of a community of mentors
- Gain peer support in mentoring skills
- Qualify to act as a mentor in RCC programs throughout NYC, Westchester and Dutchess Counties
Registration required by March 20th
Cost $20 pre-registered, $25 day of event
Learn more at www.fordham.edu/beckinstitu