Fordham Westchester’s Office of Campus Ministry and the Fordham Alumni Chapter of Westchester County are hosting their annual Toy and Decoration Drive to benefit the Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center in Yonkers, NY from November 27 through December 22.
Toy Drive Wish List/Suggestions – Toys should be new, nonviolent, and unwrapped such as:
For babies & infants: mobiles, Lamaze company infant toy, Mozart music cube, bright start toys, crib mirrors, crib protectors, crib toys, rattles, strollers
For toddlers: children’s musical CDs, pop up cause and effect toys, phonics radios, leap start see and say, leap frog/vetch products
For school-age/teens: backpacks, children’s and teen books on CDs, scrapbooking supplies, twin sheet sets, twin comforters, CD playing radios, DVDs
Decoration Drive Wish List/Suggestions
The Center is looking to festively decorate the building’s outer entrance, the lobby, and possibly the children’s rooms with some seasonal spirit with suggested items such as artificial trees and ornaments
Drop Off Locations
- •Fordham Westchester Lobby (400 Westchester Avenue)
- •The Westchester Bank (Yonkers, White Plains, Thornwood, Mount Kisco, Mamaroneck, Rye Brook)
- •O’Connor Davies (500 Mamaroneck Ave, Suite 301, White Plains)
- •Solar Electric Systems, Inc. (2 Tibbits Avenue, White Plains)
- •100 Summit Lake Drive (Valhalla)
- •Strategies for Wealth (800 Westchester Avenue, N-409)
Thank you to our community partners including The Westchester Bank; Solar Electric Systems, Inc.; and PKF O’Connor Davies.